Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is too amazing not to share!


How would you like to get all of these books for $20!?! Yep. . . It's true!
Would you like to start your own business, promote literacy in your community, and get free and drastically reduced priced books for your own family or classroom? Would you like to get out of the house, spend time with other women and have fun? Would you like to make some extra money to save for a trip or pay some bills?
Want to know more? I love my job - I love these books - and I love helping people and organizations get these amazing books for free!!
This is the Game Time Kit with Usborne Books and More - it will only be $20 until Monday, August 30th - and then the price increases to $35. . . (still an amazing deal!)
To look at my website for more details, go to http://www.laurabethsusborne.com/ or you can email me at laura.beth.high@gmail.com for more information. This might be just what you have been looking for and didn't even know it! :)

No comments: