Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Carolina turns 2! (a few months ago . . .)

Well, a few people have fussed at me about not updating the blog. I guess the only few that actually check it. . .
So, for the three of you who have asked - here are a few posts. (Hopefully more will come soon - I really do want to update since this has become my "scrapbook". :)


Carolina turned two in May!! We had a small family party at the house - Minnie Mouse themed. :) We also just ordered pizza since she loves pizza (and Lawton had a game that afternoon!)






Can you see her excitement with her new dress up items? Emily couldn't resist dress up shoes and some "Lella" (Cinderella) items for her. ;)

She is such a GIRL! :)
Luke and Carolina!
Emily made her adorable cake once again. Amazing!




It ended up being a chilly May night!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That cake is IMPRESSIVE! It was so good to see you at the pool. I hope Lawton has a great start in kindergarten!

Dee-Dee said...

Wow, she is getting big! I love that she is such a girly, girl:) That cake IS amazing.