
Last Thursday we headed up to Kentucky to visit my sister, Kathryn, Andrew and Luke's new place. We spent the day checking out their new town and just hanging out! Here we are on a walk around downtown Russellville. Their old historic house is right in the mix of everything! The square is just a block or two away, the library, post office and bank are a short walk, too! She is able to load Luke up in the stroller and run most of their errands! How nice . . .

Here's Lawton on a cannon in the square. . .

Carolina kept on hiking up her leg and crawling up on the wall. She is going to be our climber, I think!

Luke and Carolina were fascinated by the fountain
2 comments:
How fun! I'm sure that your sister loved your visit. Loved those pictures of your kids. They are just so cute!
How neat! You made my mouth water for a homemade milkshake. How fast can I get to Sonic?!? Looks like Carolina and Lawton have been loving all these KY trips!
Post a Comment